It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am

News News of Lik`s forum

Site map of Lik`s forum » Forum : Lik`s forum

cPanel/WHM/OpenVZ/Xen/Linux/IPMI Lik`s forum

Install/uninstall cPanel proxy domains

How can I (or my customers) access webmail, cPanel and WHM on port 80? I am behind a strict firewall?

We have built functionality into cPanel to use cpanel.domain.com and webmail.domain.com over port 80 so that you can still access cPanel and your webmail behind a proxy server. Simply replace domain.com with the name of your website.

This functionality can be turned on and off in the Tweak Settings menu of WHM. The specific setting ...
Read more : Install/uninstall cPanel proxy domains | Views : 10182 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Server Side Actions

CIS.CO.UA

Read more : CIS.CO.UA | Views : 2130 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Cisco tips

Full cPanel backup creation into alternative dir

Some times you need to re-define default target directory for backup creation (for example lack of free space on the /home partition). To do it just for a specific backup job (not server-wide), you may use following syntax:
Code: Select all
/scripts/pkgacct {accountname} /backup backup
or
/scripts/pkgacct {accountname} /backup userbackup

This will define "/backup" partition/directory as a target for backup of account '{accountname}'.
Read more : Full cPanel backup creation into alternative dir | Views : 2090 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Server Side Actions

Partitioning '/' and '/bk'

Does it matter how big the / partition is if you are using SAN storage?

No. But it really matters how big your biggest VM is going to be. For the purpose of storing backups and cloning, until they are moved to the backup server, the "/" partition would be used and it should be able to accommodate the compressed archive image of your biggest VM. So, if you can allocate a larger chunk of ...
Read more : Partitioning '/' and '/bk' | Views : 1761 | Replies : 0 | Forum : FluidVM

Login

Statistics

Total posts 505 • Total topics 442 • Total members 22